Ask a Homeopath   »  

45 years old. On cholesterol medicine. Any homeopathic medicine for hair growth?

Hi Dr.
I want non greasy homeomedicines name to use for growing hair on my bald head with scanty of hairs.
age 45 yrs, cholestorel medicines for 5 yrs, bp. it is shameful in socitey.
Alopathy dr earlier treated they told seb. dermatitis, Minotop & but of no use. now my centrewe of head is bald and front also.
No stomache problem but tension is there.
Posted Mon, 7 Jan 2013 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 21 hours later

Hairs to grow back will require time. You would have to continue the medicines for at least 3 months; but you would get the results for sure.

The following are the list of medicines I am suggesting you to start with:

1. Cholestinum 3X- 4 tabs 3 times daily
2. Phosphorus 30 dilution-3 drops in half cup water 3 times daily
3. Selinium 200 Dilution- 3 drops in half cup water 3 times daily
4. Jaborandi Q along with Arnica Q mixed with coconut oil-apply on your scalp daily
5. Vitamin A tablets for 15 days followed by vitamin E tablets for 20 days.

In addition, I also recommend period review to assess the progress starting with every 1 month follow ups. Start with these medicines for now and you would surely see the results for yourself.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any doubts.

Take Care
Follow-up: 45 years old. On cholesterol medicine. Any homeopathic medicine for hair growth? 2 hours later
sir, whether your prescribed medicines will crate any interferences with BP & Cholestorel for which i am suffering taking allopahty medicines right now.

Pl suggest or any less number of medicines or only Q medicines that will surely improve hair growth.

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later

The medicines that I prescribed will not interfere with your current blood pressure and cholesterol medications. So do not worry about that.

I have also suggested Colestrinum 3x which will help you in maintaining your cholesterol levels at lower levels. You may use it in addition to your current allopathy medicines.

Rest of the medicines (complete list) will prevent Hair fall and also helps in the growth of new hair follicles. But this will need some time and patience. Partial treatment with only Q medicines is not advisable. So start taking the medicine regularly and you will definitely feel the changes.

Hope this clarifies your doubts. If you have still any query feel free to ask.