37 year overweight. Not getting conceive. How to loss weight. Looking for proper diagnosis

Infertility Specialist
I am 37 year woman, married for nearly 8 years now. I am overweight and have not yet conceived. I have visited several docs, but none with a satisfactory result. I have been told that my weight is the issue. I have tried everything to lose the weight, but nothing seems to help. Can you help me? Is it too late for me to think about a baby?
Posted Sun, 14 Oct 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Nandita Thakkar 21 hours later
thank you for writing in to HCM
At 37 yrs we have to start working on you at the earliest
I will like to know if you have done blood tests like the FSH, LH, Fasting Blood sugar, Fasting Insulin levels
Is there a family history of diabetes?
please do me let me know if they are done

you can write to me with the details
I should be able to review the results and let you know how we can help you

Dr Nandita Thakkar
Follow-up: 37 year overweight. Not getting conceive. How to loss weight. Looking for proper diagnosis 38 minutes later
I have not done the tests in the recent past. My parents did not have diabetes. But my grandmothers from my mom and dad's side had diabetes.
Answered by Dr. Nandita Thakkar 3 hours later
hello again

I think you should these tests and communicate to me with the reports

dr XXXXXX thakkar