34 w pregnant... till now I have not done any

OBGYN
Question
34 w pregnant... till now I have not done any exercise ... if I start now will it b helpful
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2017 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Soumya 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not to exercise

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns.

You are entering term pregnancy and you could deliver anytime.

Exercise at this stage is not advisable as it will lead to preterm delivery and other possible complications.

I dont think its a good idea to exercise at this stage.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Follow-up: 34 w pregnant... till now I have not done any 1 hour later
can I do walking or kegel if yes then how long... since I dint do any exercise till now it's difficult to have normal delivery ??

Answered by Dr. Soumya 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You can deliver normally

Detailed Answer:

Exercise makes no difference in possibility of having normal delivery. It is wrong belief to have that exercise is going to help to a great extent in normal delivery.

You can do walking or kegel's exercise as many days as you like. But its not compulsory.