28 years old. Is it safe to take step up product to increase height. Any side effect?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi Docter, I am XXXXXXX and my age in 28. My height is 4.10 and I saw the step up product add in TV. Just wanted to know if it is safe and if I can order and it will give good result. can the height increase in this age ? also if there is any side effects if I use it. Will it be give any side effects post my marriage.
Posted Mon, 11 Mar 2013 in Weight & Lifestyle

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 50 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for your query. I would advice you not to go for such products. Increase of height beyond adolescence is not possible by science. Step up is a supposedly herbal mixture. The exact ingredients are not disclosed completely. Hence it might have neurological side effects and some unknown side effects. Hope you are clear now.
Dr Sundar

Follow-up: 28 years old. Is it safe to take step up product to increase height. Any side effect? 16 minutes later
thanks docter for your advise. I will not order this product any more.

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 42 minutes later
Wish you good health.
Dr Sundar