26 year old. Noticed watery semen after ejaculation. Is this normal or something to worry about?

Question
I'm a 26 year old male who is fit, healthy, and very physically active. I have noticed that the last two times I have masturbated and ejaculated my semen had been very watery. It has always been thick and white. Is this normal or something to worry about?
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Hi
Thanks for the query

The semen usually is thick and white. The water semen can be due to several reasons like change in diet. If a person is taking diet low in proteins, The semen becomes watery. Also frequent ejaculations with increased frequency makes the semen watery reducing the percentage of sperm in fluid. In adults the semen changes its consistency with time to time which is normal and is not associated with infertility.

If you still have some queries, feel free to ask. It will be my pleasure to help you out.

Thanks