13 year old male has pain in spine radiating outward

Question
13 year old male has pain in spine radiating outward toward back also has occasional feeling of having a pin pricking in arm or back symptoms have been ongoing mfor about 30 days
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2017 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Have you had an X-ray?

Detailed Answer:

I'd like to know if you have had his X-ray done yet. If yes, please communicate the findings to me. If not, I will recommend that we get one X-ray, first of all, to make sure the bones of the spine are appropriately aligned and not impinging on a nerve which might explain this problem.

Let me hear back from you and would provide more insights based on your response.

Awaiting...