Ask an addiction medicine specialist

. Get your answer in 3 easy steps
navigation bread crumb
Please wait...

139 Doctors Online

Email address:
Continue to Consult
By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions
Reports and Images :
In case you have reports or images to share with the doctor, you can upload them in the next page.
Customer feedback (last week)
98% Satisfied customers
Doctors waiting to answer your question
Dr. Sudhir Hebbar
Experience: 24 years
Dr. U. Gauthamadas
Experience: 37 years
Dr. A. Deshmukh
Experience: 17 years
Dr. Susanta Padhy
Experience: 19 years
Dr. Ashish Mittal
Experience: 13 years
Dr. Andrew Rynne
Family Physician
Experience: 49 years
Dr. Ram Choudhary
Internal Medicine
Experience: 16 years
Dr. Ada B. Dickinson
Experience: 31 years
Dr. J. Clive Spiegel
Experience: 21 years
...and 18,000+ more Doctors from across the world
Ask an Addiction Medicine Specialist for consultation/discussion about Alcohol dependency, Drug dependency, Smoking, Narcotics abuse, Pain killer abuse, Deaddiction, Delerium, Withdrawal etc.

Recent Answers by Addiction Medicine Specialist

I would like to speak with Dr. Wachsman. can the combination of methocarbamol 500mg and hydrocodone- acetaminophen 5-325 produce alcohol like symtems ie: drowsiness, slurred speech, mood chances,... View full conversation »
What our users say
Great job. Fast and very easy to understand. Thank you. I wish you were in my area so I could have you as my primary Doctor.
«Previous || Next »
Employers who trust us