Ask a sexologist

. Get your answer in 3 easy steps
navigation bread crumb
Please wait...

189 Doctors Online

Email address:
Continue to Consult
By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions
Reports and Images :
In case you have reports or images to share with the doctor, you can upload them in the next page.
Customer feedback (last week)
98% Satisfied customers
Doctors waiting to answer your question
Dr. A Chakravarthy
Experience: 15 years
Dr. Andrew Rynne
Family Physician
Experience: 46 years
Dr. Gomatthi
Experience: 18 years
Dr. Murthy P.S
Experience: 34 years
Dr. A. Deshmukh
Experience: 14 years
Dr. Dilip Raja
Experience: 35 years
Dr. Ram Choudhary
Internal Medicine
Experience: 13 years
Dr. Ada B. Dickinson
Experience: 28 years
Dr. J. Clive Spiegel
Experience: 18 years
...and 15,000+ more Doctors from across the world
Ask a Sexologist for consultation/discussion about Male Sexual Problems, Female Sexual Problems, Premature Ejaculation, Pre-Marital Counselling, Sex Therapy, Masturbation, Loss of Libido, Night Emission etc.

Recent Answers by Sexologist

During sexual intercourse, I ejaculate in less than 1 minute and takes longer(or may not at all for that session) to come back ready again...I m disappointed with my sex life and also disappointing... View full conversation »
What our users say
Great job. Fast and very easy to understand. Thank you. I wish you were in my area so I could have you as my primary Doctor.
«Previous || Next »
Employers who trust us