What is Yolk sac?
The 'yolk sac' is a membranous sac attached to an embryo, providing early nourishment in the form of yolk. It functions as the developmental circulatory system of the human embryo, before internal circulation begins.
Questions and answers on "Yolk sac"
Health resources related to Yolk sac
- No yolk sac seen at 6 weeks
- What does collapsed yolk sac
- Yolk sac gestational age
- Yolk sac on ultrasound
- What happens when the yolk sac collapse?
- Yolk sac present no fetal pole
- Can yolk sac turn into a fetus
- No yolk sac or fetal pole. gestational sac 6.5cm
- 9 weeks pregnant yolk sac no heartbeat
- Baby no yolk sac