What is Visual field?
Visual field is the area which is seen by each eye and both eyes combined. Apart from the area being focussed , it also includes the area not in focus but within the scene. It is mapped by the help of perimetry. It can shrink in certain conditions pertaining to the retina and optic nerve.
Questions and answers on "Visual field"
Health resources related to Visual field
- Blank area in visual field
- Have glaucoma is visual field testing necessary
- Fdt visual field interpretation
- Positive result in a visual field test
- Goldmann visual field interpretation
- Explain a visual field test for me
- 120 point visual field test
- Interpreting visual field results
- Microgynon visual field defect
- Altitudinal visual field defect