What is Viral load?
Viral load, also known as viral burden, viral titre or viral titre, is a measure of the severity of a viral infection, and can be calculated by estimating the amount of viruses present in per ml of blood.
Questions and answers on "Viral load"
Health resources related to Viral load
- Low hiv viral load but my cd4 count is still low
- Hiv viral load testing
- Hep b viral load pcr
- High viral load hepatitis c
- Hep b viral load levels
- Hiv undetectable viral load
- Hiv viral load values
- Can chlomid affect your cd4 count and viral load im on atripla
- Viral load count hiv
- Viral load hbsag 750 coppies