What is Vagus nerve?
It is the tenth cranial nerve.The vagus nerve supplies motor parasympathetic fibers to all the organs except the suprarenal (adrenal) glands, from the neck down to the second segment of the transverse colon. The vagus also controls a few skeletal muscles.
Questions and answers on "Vagus nerve"
Health resources related to Vagus nerve
- Vagus nerve and heart attacks
- Pinched vagus nerve symptoms
- Vagus nerve and coughing
- Appendectomy and vagus nerve damage
- Can vagus nerve affect bladder function
- Vagus nerve and siactic nerve
- Vagus nerve acupressure point
- Vagus nerve bowel movement aortic aneurysm
- Cut vagus nerve and weak bladder
- Vagus nerve testosterone