What is Uterine artery?
The uterine artery is an artery that supplies blood to the uterus in females. The uterine artery usually arises from the anterior division of the internal iliac artery. It travels to the uterus, crossing the ureter anteriorly, reaching the uterus by traveling in the cardinal ligament.
Questions and answers on "Uterine artery"
Health resources related to Uterine artery
- What means left uterine artery shows subtle early diastolic notching
- Right uterine artery shows early diastolic notching at 38 week
- Diastolic notch in uterine artery
- Pregnant with diabetes and uterine artery what are the complications
- Notch in uterine artery after 20 weeks
- Uterine artery notching at 20 weeks
- Diastolic notch are presence in 35 weeks right uterine artery then everything is fine or not
- Early diastolic notching noted in the right uterine artery
- Notching in uterine artery india
- Early diastolic notching in the left uterine artery