What is Urobilinogen?
it is a by-product of bilirubin metabolism. it can get reduced to stercobilin, which gives faeces its characteristec colour. increased urobilinogen maybe found in hemolytic anaemia. obstructive jaundice causes low levels of urobilinogen which causes incresed amounts of soluble bilirubin in urine giving it a high color and clay coloured stools.
Questions and answers on "Urobilinogen"
Health resources related to Urobilinogen
- What is urobilinogen quali
- Urobilinogen in pregnancy
- Urobilinogen high during pregnancy
- How to make your urobilinogen better
- Negative urobilinogen
- Urobilinogen side effect and treatment of urine
- Urobilinogen and halitosis
- Monster energy drink makes urine dark urobilinogen
- Urobilinogen normal trac glucose nil brketones nil urine analysis good
- Urobilinogen 40 during pregnancy