What is Urinary system?
The urinary system is responsible for the formation and excretion of urine, thus it is a way to eliminate toxins from the body. The kidneys filter urine ( waste substances ) from the blood stream, then it is excreted via the ureters, bladder and the urethra.
Questions and answers on "Urinary system"
Health resources related to Urinary system
- What other systems affect the urinary system
- Laboratory experiment related to urinary system
- Marijuana in the urinary system
- Urinary system of a cat
- Does mariwana effect your urinary system
- Functions of the urinary system
- Affect of alcohol with urinary system
- How can tb affect urinary system
- How does drinking affect the urinary system
- What external factors effect the urinary system