What is Urinalysis?
Urinalysis is a test performed on urine for sugar and albumin.It checks for pus cells, red blood cells and epithelial cells. Its a routine test done in cases of fever to rule of infection, in diabetics to know presence of sugar, in kidney failure for protein.
Questions and answers on "Urinalysis"
Health resources related to Urinalysis
- Amorphous urates few in urinalysis what does it mean?
- Increased pus cell result in urinalysis
- Moderate blood in urinalysis
- Urinalysis rbc significance
- What are mucous threads in urinalysis
- Many epithelial cell found in urinalysis
- What does occasional mean in urinalysis
- Epithelial levels in a urinalysis numerous
- Budding cells in urinalysis
- Erythrocyte child urinalysis