What is Sclerotherapy?
Sclerotherapy is a procedure used to treat blood vessels or blood vessel malformations and also those of the lymphatic system. A medicine is injected into the vessels, which makes them shrink.In adults, sclerotherapy is often used to treat spider veins, smaller varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
Questions and answers on "Sclerotherapy"
Health resources related to Sclerotherapy
- Compression stockings after sclerotherapy
- Feel nauseous after sclerotherapy
- Sclerotherapy and nausea
- Lower quadrant pain sclerotherapy
- Recovery after sclerotherapy
- Sclerotherapy before and after
- Trapped blood after sclerotherapy
- Soreness after sclerotherapy
- Can i exercise after sclerotherapy
- What to do after sclerotherapy