What is Prolotherapy?
Hi, Thanks for writing your query. Prolotherapy is usually done to strengthen the weak connective tissue by injecting non pharmacological and non irritant substance into the body. This is used for decreasing musculoskeletal pain. Thanks.
Questions and answers on "Prolotherapy"
Health resources related to Prolotherapy
- Does medicare cover prolotherapy
- How effective is prolotherapy
- Prolotherapy success rate
- Side effects of prolotherapy injections
- Prolotherapy negative side effects
- Prolotherapy meniscal tear knee
- Prolotherapy injections knee
- Is prolotherapy effective
- Is prolotherapy beneficial in multi directional instability in shoulder
- Prolotherapy for torn meniscus
Recent questions on Prolotherapy
Related Lab Tests