What is Prenatal care?
Prenatal care is the health care you get while you are pregnant. It includes your checkups and prenatal testing. Prenatal care can help keep you and your baby healthy. It lets your health care provider spot health problems early. Early treatment can cure many problems and prevent others.
Questions and answers on "Prenatal care"
Health resources related to Prenatal care
- Hospitalized since birth prenatal care
- Prenatal care public health services
- I refuse prenatal care
- Effects of no prenatal care
- Social services prenatal care
- Prenatal care high risk pregnancy
- Prenatal care community clinics
- Ob gyn prenatal care
- Babies born without prenatal care
- Where to go for prenatal care