What is Palliative care?
Palliative care is the symptomatic care provided to the ill patient during terminal diseases. These diseases include terminal cancers where no treatment can be given to the patient except for symptomatic relief and psychological support.
Questions and answers on "Palliative care"
Health resources related to Palliative care
- Purpose of palliative care
- Stages of palliative care
- Palliative care dying
- Palliative care definition nice
- Mouth care in palliative care
- Anti emetics in palliative care
- Family hospice and palliative care
- The meaning of palliative care
- Morphine in palliative care
- Role of social worker in palliative care