What is Light therapy?
Light therapy or phototherapy consists of exposure to daylight or to specific wavelengths of light using lasers, light-emitting diodes etc by a so-called light box. Light therapy directed at the skin is used to treat acne vulgaris and neonatal jaundice.
Questions and answers on "Light therapy"
Health resources related to Light therapy
- Fibromyalgia and red light therapy
- Red light therapy for eczema
- For white patches uv light therapy spec
- Light therapy for face wrinkles
- Dpl light therapy oprah
- Ultraviolet light therapy for urticaria pigmentosa
- Red light therapy light kills scabies
- What are the benefits of light therapy
- Does light therapy work for seasonal affective disorder
- Red light therapy urticaria pigmentosa