What is Immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy is treatment that uses your body's own immune system to help fight cancer. Immunotherapy is also sometimes called biologic therapy or biotherapy. This can be done in a couple of ways. Stimulating your own immune system to work harder or smarter to attack cancer cells or Giving you immune system components, such as man-made immune system proteins.
Questions and answers on "Immunotherapy"
Health resources related to Immunotherapy
- What can immunotherapy treat
- Does cannabis have any negative effect on immunotherapy
- What is immunotherapy
- Intravesical administration of immunotherapy
- Grass pollen immunotherapy
- Is immunotherapy effective
- Immunotherapy in oncology
- Anti neo plastic immunotherapy
- Side effects from immunotherapy
- Have parenchymal disease protein discharge is immunotherapy safer than dialysis