What is Hearing aid?
Hearing aid is an instrument used by audibly disabled persons to increase the hearing. An electronic device for amplifying sound to the ear; consisting of a microphone, amplifier, and receiver.
Questions and answers on "Hearing aid"
Health resources related to Hearing aid
- History of otosclerosis hearing aid guarantees improvement suggest price
- Ostosclerosis using hearing aid any remedy except spedectonomy
- Menieres disease vertigo vomits hearing problem using hearing aid
- Using hearing aid due to age-related hearing loss need help
- How safe is a hearing aid
- Cros hearing aid pain
- Hearing weakened wax blocking should i get a hearing aid
- Rechargeable hearing aid batteries
- Should i use hearing aid
- Left hearing aid swishing sound