Chronic lobular thickening

Questions and answers on "Chronic lobular thickening"

I'm 69 years old, male, and had whole right arm numbness for a month, especially in right hand and fingers. The X-ray and neck MRI show disk...

doctor1 MD

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

You need multidisciplinary approach for treatment.

It includes team of Your family physician, orthopedician,...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Chronic lobular thickening

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Treatment/Therapy
Related Lab Tests
Related Medical Topics