What is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a collection of procedures involving penetration of the skin with needles to stimulate certain points on the body. In its classical form it is a characteristic component of traditional Chinese medicine .
Questions and answers on "Acupuncture"
Health resources related to Acupuncture
- Klinefelter acupuncture
- Does acupuncture help fertility
- Acupuncture and infertility studies
- Acupuncture for hair loss
- Can acupuncture bring on labour
- The acupuncture pressure points for congestion
- Acupuncture gave me a pinched nerve
- Swelling after acupuncture
- Acupuncture effects on the body
- Side effects from acupuncture