What is Thecal sac?
Thecal sac is the space after the termination of spinal cord and cauda equina.It is filled with cerebrospinal fluid and is formed by the duramatter and arachinoid matter.
Questions and answers on "Thecal sac"
Health resources related to Thecal sac
- Disc herniation compressing thecal sac
- Thecal sac compression headaches
- Thecal sac impingement constipation
- Protrusion at l5 s1 with mild imingement thecal sac
- Thecal sac narrowing to 7mm
- Effacemetn of the left thecal sac and treatment
- Normal measure of thecal sac
- Thecal sac cause pain
- What is the meaning of thecal sac
- Thecal sac impingement in cervical