What is Tanning bed?
A tanning bed (American English) or sun tanning bed is a device that emits ultraviolet radiation (typically 97% UVA and 3% UVB, +/-3%) to produce a cosmetic tan. Regular tanning beds use several fluorescent lamps that have phosphor blends designed to emit UV in a spectrum that is somewhat similar to the sun.
Questions and answers on "Tanning bed"
Health resources related to Tanning bed
- Does a tanning bed help acne
- Tired headache no energy after tanning bed
- Bleeding nose after tanning bed
- Reaction from tanning bed and metal plate in neck
- Facial muscle twitching tanning bed
- Herpes from tanning bed
- Tanning bed burn tailbone
- While taking plavix can you use tanning bed
- Tanning bed causes dizzisness
- Bumps from tanning bed