What is Survival rate?
As the name suggests this variable gives an idea about the number of patients surviving a particular illness out of the total number of cases ( frm available data) of that illness. ex- survival rate of patients for xyz cancer is 50% for 10 years, that means half of patients will be living for 10 yrs approximately.
Questions and answers on "Survival rate"
Health resources related to Survival rate
- Neuroblastoma cancer survival rate
- What is the survival rate of colon cancer
- Wet lungs in newborn survival rate
- Thymic carcinoma survival rate
- Treatment of gangrene and survival rate
- Aneurysm survival rate
- What is the survival rate of premature babies
- Survival rate following ileostomy reversal
- Adult ependymoma survival rate
- Survival rate for atrial flutter