What is Steriod?
A steroid is a type of organic compound that contains a characteristic arrangement of four cycloalkane rings that are joined to each other. Examples of steroids include the dietary lipid cholesterol, bile acids, the sex hormones estradiol and testosterone and the anti-inflammatory drug dexamethasone.
Questions and answers on "Steriod"
Health resources related to Steriod
- Steriod injections cause heart attacks
- Steriod in lotion is it bad
- Steriod injection for broncitis
- Steriod inhaler causing damage on gums
- Can lumbar steriod epidural cause gi bleedin
- How effective is a steriod on wegeners granulomatosis
- Weekness in legs after steriod injection
- Steriod injections for blepharitis
- Steriod cream late period
- Steriod treatment for pigeon chest