What is Soy protein?
It is a protein that is isolated from soybean. It is made from soybean meal that has been dehulled and defatted. Soy protein is used in a variety of foods, such as salad dressings, soups, meat analogues, beverage powders, cheeses,rozen desserts, whipped topping, infant formulas.
Questions and answers on "Soy protein"
Health resources related to Soy protein
- Whey vs soy protein
- Vegetarian textured soy protein concentrate with water
- Is nutrilite soy protein powder bad for health?
- Is soy protein isolate gluten free
- Whey vs soy protein for women
- Shaklee soy protein powder
- Soy protein kidney function
- Soy protein vs whey
- Soy protein shakes erections
- Soy protein powder dangers