What is Smooth muscle?
It is an involuntary muscular tissue which is present in the wall of the hollow internal organs like blood vessels , gut, uterus and is responsile for contraction of the organs.
Questions and answers on "Smooth muscle"
Health resources related to Smooth muscle
- Natural smooth muscle relaxant
- What are smooth muscle cells
- Gilberts disease smooth muscle antibodies
- Smooth muscle tumor of uncertain malignant potential
- Cardiac skeletal smooth muscle comparison
- Contraction of smooth muscle cells
- What do smooth muscle cells do
- Main function of smooth muscle
- Example of smooth muscle
- Positive anti smooth muscle antibody