What is Skin fold?
Skin folds are areas of skin where it folds. Many skin folds are distinct, heritable anatomical features, and may be used for identification of animal species, while others are non-specific and may be produced either by individual development of an organism or by arbitrary application of force to skin, either by the actions of the muscles of the body or by external force, e.g., gravity.
Questions and answers on "Skin fold"
Health resources related to Skin fold
- Diabetic ulcer on skin fold
- Skin fold redness in elderly
- The nuchal skin fold thikness 12mm
- Skin fold in the eye is it normal
- Treatment for sore red skin fold skin
- Eyelid skin fold because of waxing burn
- Red foul smelling rash in skin fold
- Episiotomy skin fold
- Smelly slimmy skin fold
- Skin fold rash treatment