What is Silver nitrate?
Silver nitrate can be prepared by reacting silver, such as a silver bullion or silver foil, with nitric acid, resulting in silver nitrate, water, and oxides of nitrogen. The main ingredient silver nitrate is corrosive and destroys skin cells and is useful for treating these types of skin growths.
Questions and answers on "Silver nitrate"
Health resources related to Silver nitrate
- Burning cervical polyps with silver nitrate
- Silver nitrate sticks for cervical erosion
- Silver nitrate post hysterectomy
- Silver nitrate used after hysterectomy
- I am bleeding after ectropion treatment with silver nitrate
- Silver nitrate on baby teeth staining
- How to apply silver nitrate
- Cauterize with silver nitrate milk teeth
- Pyrotechinc melonoma silver nitrate
- Cramping after silver nitrate into cervix