What is Scapula?
The bone which connects humerus(upper arm bone) with clavicle(collar bone).The scapula forms the posterior part of the shoulder girdle.
Questions and answers on "Scapula"
Health resources related to Scapula
- Stretch mark under scapula
- Painless knot above scapula
- Immobile bump on scapula
- Lumps on spine of scapula
- Scapula bones sticking out
- Corrective measures for undescended scapula
- Left scapula pain when walking
- During labor sudden pain between scapula interventin
- Dull ache left scapula
- Cause of scapula pain