What is Rotator cuff?
The rotator cuff is a group of muscles and their tendons that act to stabilize the shoulder. The rotator cuff muscles are important in shoulder movements and in maintaining shoulder joint stability.
Questions and answers on "Rotator cuff"
Health resources related to Rotator cuff
- Rehabilitation exercises for rotator cuff impingement
- Rotator cuff disorders causes
- Rotator cuff muscles exercises
- Tendinosis of the rotator cuff
- Bowen therapy techniques for rotator cuff injuries
- Anatomy of shoulder rotator cuff
- Soft lump on rotator cuff symptoms
- Rotator cuff muscles anatomy
- Rotator cuff impingement physical therapy
- Torn right rotator cuff