What is Rna?
RNA, which stands for ribonucleic acid, is a polymeric molecule made up of one or more nucleotides. A strand of RNA can be thought of as a chain with a nucleotide at each chain link. Each nucleotide is made up of a base (adenine, cytosine, guanine, and uracil, typically abbreviated as A, C, G and U), a ribose sugar, and a phosphate.
Questions and answers on "Rna"
Health resources related to Rna
- Does negative rna and antibodie test confirm negative hiv
- Hiv-1 rna quantitative pcr
- Rna sequence from dna
- Why rna polymerase is a good name
- Negative pcr by rna test after window period conclusive
- False negitave pcr rna hiv
- Synthesis of rna from dna
- Pcr rna testing accuracy after 7 days
- What is heptimax rna
- Is pcr rna test enough to confirm hiv