What is Right ventricle?
Right ventricle is one of the chamber of heart. Heart consist of 4 chamber 2 on each side right and left and upper.Lower ventricle is situtaed on lower quadrant and right ventricle is on right side. It receives deoxygenated blood from right atrium.
Questions and answers on "Right ventricle"
Health resources related to Right ventricle
- Fetal enlarged right ventricle
- Right ventricle heart failure
- Prominence of the right ventricle
- Symptoms of enlarged right ventricle
- Home remedy for right ventricle
- Gerd enlarged right ventricle
- Right ventricle and atrium dilation
- Enlarged right ventricle in infant
- My right ventricle was slightly enlarged
- Prognosis for enlarged right ventricle