What is Right atrium?
Right atrium means right auricle.The heart has 4 chamber, 2 on each side. Two on upper quadrant is atrium and lower is ventricle. Artium receives deoxygenated blood.
Questions and answers on "Right atrium"
Health resources related to Right atrium
- Right atrium abnormal ecg report
- Mildly dilated right atrium
- Enlarged right atrium in fetus
- Enlarged left and right atrium
- Blood flow from left ventricle to right atrium
- Enlarged right atrium of the heart children
- Heart right atrium abnormal conditions
- Enlarged right atrium causes
- Double outlet right atrium
- Right atrium swollen