What is Prosthesis?
A prosthesis is a device designed to replace a missing part of the body or to make a part of the body work better. Diseased or missing eyes, arms, hands, legs, or joints are commonly replaced by prosthetic devices. False teeth are known as dental prostheses.
Questions and answers on "Prosthesis"
Health resources related to Prosthesis
- Upper extremity prosthesis harness
- Breast prosthesis after mastectomy
- Titanium hip prosthesis
- Ear middle ear prosthesis blown speaker
- Should i consider a testicular prosthesis
- Cheap indian leg prosthesis
- Loosening of the prosthesis knee
- Provox voice prosthesis
- Hip-replacement prosthesis types
- What is maxillary dental prosthesis