What is Prolactin?
Prolactin, also known as luteotropic hormone or luteotropin, is a protein that in humans is probably best known for its role in enabling female mammals to produce milk however it is influential over a large number of functions with over 300 separate actions of PRL having been reported in various vertebrates.
Questions and answers on "Prolactin"
Health resources related to Prolactin
- Diet recommended for high prolactin
- How to control prolactin level without medicine
- Elevated prolactin and nuvaring
- What other symptoms does high prolactin cause
- What happens if prolactin level is high
- High prolactin mental health
- Sacroiliac and prolactin
- High prolactin levels
- Ayurvedic medicines for control of prolactin
- Foods that increase prolactin