What is Vitrectomy?
Vitrectomy is a surgical procedure where part of or whole of vitreous humour from the middle portion of the eye is removed. This procedure is done in cases of retinal disorders mainly detachment.
Questions and answers on "Vitrectomy"
Health resources related to Vitrectomy
- Pars plana vitrectomy recovery
- Pars plana vitrectomy
- Vitrectomy for vitreous enuresis
- Vision worse after vitrectomy
- How long after vitrectomy can i smoke
- Post vitrectomy recovery
- Vitrectomy surgery and post op
- Vitrectomy marijuana
- Vitrectomy for a person in a vegetative state
- Floaters after vitrectomy
Recent questions on Vitrectomy
Related Lab Tests