What is Transplantation?
Transplantation is the transfer of human cells, tissues or organs from donor to recipient. For example, bone marrow transplantation with the aim of restoring function in the body.
Questions and answers on "Transplantation"
Health resources related to Transplantation
- Lung transplantation respiratory therapists
- International society of transplantation
- Transplantation patient-pus formation on the upper right side of hip
- Ear transplantation
- What is the procedure for renal transplantation
- White creamy dischages after ifv transplantation
- Eye globe transplantation
- Blood spotting after embrion transplantation
- Hospitalized since birth lung transplantation
- Bone grafts bone transplantation