What is Thymectomy?
Thymectomy is a surgery to remove thymus gland.This gland located in upper portion of chest, behind the breast bone.Thymectomy is used to treat myasthenia grevis.
Questions and answers on "Thymectomy"
Health resources related to Thymectomy
- Chest pains months after thymectomy
- How long it will take to recover after thymectomy
- Still in alot of pain after thymectomy
- Thymectomy sneezing hurts under breast
- Sensitive breasts after thymectomy
- How to sleep after thymectomy
- Anaesthesia for lap thymectomy
- Thymectomy under left breast hurts when sneezing
- How long does a thymectomy take
- Post op pain after thymectomy
Recent questions on Thymectomy
Related Lab Tests