What is Teeth cleaning?
Teeth cleaning is done by dentists in India using dental instrument to remove tartar, plaques. later polishing is done. in case of congenital heart disease antibiotic coverage is needed.
Questions and answers on "Teeth cleaning"
Health resources related to Teeth cleaning
- Fever after teeth cleaning
- Stomach ache after teeth cleaning
- Is it safe to have teeth cleaning during nursing
- Teeth cleaning and getting sick afterward
- Complications from teeth cleaning in humans
- Teeth cleaning and pregnancy
- Smoking marijuana after deep teeth cleaning
- Acute bronchitis after teeth cleaning
- Dental teeth cleaning after embryo transfer
- Sour throat after teeth cleaning