What is Spinal fusion?
Spinal fusion is a surgical technique used to join two or more vertebrae. Supplementary bone tissue, either from the patient or a donor , is used in conjunction with the body's natural bone growth processes to fuse the vertebrae.
Questions and answers on "Spinal fusion"
Health resources related to Spinal fusion
- What causes weight gain after spinal fusion
- Physical limitations after spinal fusion
- Restrictions after cervical spinal fusion
- Flying after spinal fusion
- Spinal fusion with leg cramps
- Posterior lateral spinal fusion
- Irregular ecg overweight due to spinal fusion
- Lumbar spinal fusion look like
- Legs feel fatigued after spinal fusion
- Cold hands after spinal fusion