What is Salpingectomy?
Salpingectomy refers to the surgical removal of a diseased fallopian tube. The most frequent indication for salpingectomy is ectopic pregnancy, but the operation is also performed in isolated cases of inflammatory disease with a unilateral hydrosalpinx.
Questions and answers on "Salpingectomy"
Health resources related to Salpingectomy
- What is the duration to conceive after the salpingectomy
- Bleeding after laparoscopic salpingectomy
- Masterbating after salpingectomy
- Salpingectomy what happens to egg
- Has anyone have any symptoms from salpingectomy
- Alcohol after salpingectomy
- Conceiving after salpingectomy
- Swelling after salpingectomy
- Bm after salpingectomy
- How much bleeding is normal after salpingectomy