What is S-gap?

It is alternatively used as breast reconstructive surgery. It is done by taking tissue from buttock to reconstruct breast.

We could not find any question related to the topic "S-gap".
You can always ask a doctor about it   Ask a Doctor Now
Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.