What is Robotic surgery?
Robotic surgery, computer-assisted surgery, and robotically-assisted surgery are terms for technological developments that use robotic systems to aid in surgical procedures. Robotically-assisted surgery was developed to overcome the limitations of minimally-invasive surgery and to enhance the capabilities of surgeons performing open surgery.
Questions and answers on "Robotic surgery"
Health resources related to Robotic surgery
- Robotic surgery kidney tumor
- What is da vinci robotic surgery
- Disadvantages of robotic surgery
- Da vinci robotic surgery prostate cancer
- How long the side effects of robotic surgery continues
- Hysterectomy robotic surgery recovery
- Robotic surgery for kidney cancer
- Robotic surgery pros and cons
- Psychological effects of robotic surgery
- Robotic surgery ovarian cyst