What is Prostate biopsy?
Prostate biopsy is a procedure by which a small bit of prostatic tissue is taken out for histopathological examination. Trans-rectal is the common route of prostate biopsy.
Questions and answers on "Prostate biopsy"
Health resources related to Prostate biopsy
- Blood in semen after prostate biopsy
- Transrectal prostate biopsy
- Does a prostate biopsy cause a dry climax
- Prostate biopsy bleeding semen
- What food can be given after a prostate biopsy
- Prostate biopsy upper back pain phlegm
- Prostate biopsy findings
- How much does prostate biopsy hurt
- Brown blood after prostate biopsy
- Bloody ejackulate after prostate biopsy