What is Pneumonectomy?
A pneumonectomy (or pneumectomy) is a surgical procedure to remove a lung The most common reason for a pneumonectomy is to remove tumourous tissue arising from lung cancer. The operation will reduce the respiratory capacity of the patient; before conducting a pneumonectomy, the surgeon will evaluate the ability of the patient to function after the lung tissue is removed.
Questions and answers on "Pneumonectomy"
Health resources related to Pneumonectomy
- Pneumonectomy air travel
- Getting rid of mucus after pneumonectomy
- Drugs/medication for pneumonectomy copd
- Fitness to fly post pneumonectomy
- Pneumonectomy copd causes
- Can you fly on a plane after pneumonectomy
- Treatment and cure for pneumonectomy copd
- Symptoms of pneumonectomy copd
- Flying after pneumonectomy
- Pneumonectomy time to fly